ISKCON, also known as the International Society for Krishna Consciousness, is a worldwide organization founded in 1966 by A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada. The organization’s main objective is to spread the teachings of Lord Krishna and promote the practice of Bhakti yoga.
India is home to a large number of ISKCON centers, which are located in almost every major city in the country. These centers serve as a hub for spiritual activities and offer a range of services to the community, such as kirtans, Bhagavad Gita classes, and prasadam distribution.
If you’re looking to visit an ISKCON center in India, we’ve compiled a comprehensive list of all the centers in the country. Whether you’re a local or a tourist, this list will help you find the nearest ISKCON center to your location.
- ISKCON Bangalore: Located in the heart of the city, ISKCON Bangalore is one of the largest and most well-known centers in India. The temple is famous for its beautiful architecture and offers a range of activities, including daily kirtans, lectures, and prasadam distribution.
- ISKCON Mumbai: The ISKCON center in Mumbai is one of the oldest in India and is located in the Juhu area of the city. The temple is famous for its Sunday feast program, which attracts a large number of visitors from all over the world.
- ISKCON Delhi: The ISKCON center in Delhi is located in the Hare Krishna Hill area of the city and is one of the most popular spiritual destinations in the country. The center offers a range of activities, including daily kirtans, Bhagavad Gita classes, and prasadam distribution.
- ISKCON Kolkata: The ISKCON center in Kolkata is located in the Alipore area of the city and is one of the most beautiful centers in India. The temple is famous for its annual Rath Yatra festival, which attracts thousands of visitors from all over the world.
- ISKCON Vrindavan: Located in the holy town of Vrindavan, the ISKCON center in Vrindavan is a must-visit destination for any spiritual seeker. The temple is famous for its beautiful deity worship and offers a range of activities, including daily kirtans and Bhagavad Gita classes.
These are just a few of the many ISKCON centers in India. To find out more about the other centers in the country, check out our comprehensive list of ISKCON centers in India. With this list, you can easily find the nearest center to your location and experience the spiritual bliss offered by ISKCON.
Ahmedabad – Hare Krishna Farm
Aravade – Hare Krishna Gram
Bangalore – Sri Jagannath Mandir Kumaraswamy Layout
Bangalore – Sri Jagannath Mandir Seshadripuram
Bangalore – Sri Sri Narasimha Giridhari Mandir
Brahmapur – Hare Krishna Temple
Brahmapur – Sri Ram Govinda Temple