Udaipur ISKCON Temple Timings:
Morning: 4.30 AM to 12.30 PM
Evening: 4.00 PM to 8.00 PM
Udaipur ISKCON Temple Schedule:
Mangala Arati 4:30 AM
Tulasi Arati 5:00 AM
Shringar Darshan and Guru-Puja 7:30 AM
Srimad Bhagavatam Class 8:00 AM
Dhoop Arati 8:30 AM
Raj Bhoga Arati 12:00 Noon
Temple Closes 12:30 PM
Pushpa Arati 4:00 PM
Sandhya Arati 6:30 PM
Shayana Arati 7:45 PM
Temple Closes 8:00 PM
The Seven Purposes of ISKCON:
1) To systematically propagate spiritual knowledge to society at large and to educate all people in the techniques of spiritual life in order to check the imbalance of values in life and to achieve real unity and peace in the world.
2) To propagate a consciousness of Krishna (God), as it is revealed in the great scriptures of India, Bhagavad Gita and Srimad Bhagavatam.
3) To bring the members of the Society together with each other and nearer to Krishna, the prime entity, thus developing the idea within the members, and humanity at large, that each soul is part and parcel of the quality of Godhead (Krishna).
4) To teach and encourage the sankirtanamovement, congregational chanting of the holy name of God, as revealed in the teachings of Lord Sri Chaitanya Mahaprabhu.
5) To erect for the members and for society at large a holy place of transcendental pastimes dedicated to the personality of Krishna.
6) To bring the members closer together for the purpose of teaching a simpler, more natural way of life.
7) With a view towards achieving the aforementioned purposes, to publish and distribute periodicals, magazines, books and other writings.
Udaipur ISKCON Temple Festivals:
Damodara Masam(Karthika Masam)
Sri Krishna Janmastami 2015
Sri Rama Navami
Udaipur ISKCON Temple Address:
near celebration Garden,
Mahaveer Colony Park,
Phone: 095304 02766