Ghati Subramanya Temple Kuja Rahu Sandhi Pooja
Ghati Subramanya Temple is located in Bengaluru, Karnataka and is very famous for Kuja Rahu Sandhi, Kuja Dosha Pooja, Sarpa Dosha Nivarana Pooja.
Ghati Subramanya Temple Kuja Rahu Sandhi Procedure
1) Tuesday is the best day and Lord Subramanya Swamy’s favourate day so plan to perform the pooja on any Tuesday. Inform the person over the counter that you are there for Kuja Rahu Sandhi Pooja.
2) Purchase Panchamritha Abishekam ticket from the Ticket counter. Online booking facility is not available.
3) Panchamritha Abishekam will be performed at 7:30 AM everyday. This special pooja includes Panchamritha Abhishekam and Ksheerabhishekam to the deity.
4) After perform the Abhishekam, donate to 11 poor people without fail.
5) You can offer any amount starting from Rs.11, 51, 101, 1001 as you wish. Place the amount in betel leaves and offer the amount to poor.
6) By Praying Lord Subramanya Swamy will reduce the malefic effects of Kuja Dosha.
Kuja Rahu Sandhi Dosha Effects
1) Delay in Marriages.
2) Couples will be separated or divorced.
3) Lack of mental peace.
4) Broken relationship.
Kuja Rahu Sandhi Homam
This Homam will take place during 3 hours and will be carried out in two slots, At 6.00 AM and 9.00 AM. This pooja includes Sarpa Shanti Pooja, Kuja Shanti Pooja, Raghu Shanti Pooja and other Graha Shanti Poojas. This pooja is good for the delay in the marriage and the suffering of Sarpa Dosha.
Ghati Subramanya Temple Address:
Shri Subrahmanya Temple,
Bengaluru – 561 203,
Phone: +91 80 27657131, 27657141
How to reach Ghati Subramanya Temple:
Bengaluru Kempegowda International Airport is the nearest International/Domestic airport which is 45.9 km via NH648.
1) Makalidurga in Kelaginajuganahalli is the nearest Railway Station which is just 3.8 km from Ghati Temple.
Train passes Makalidurga Railway Station:
VIJAYAWADA PASS, Train No: 56503
Train Name: SBC HUP PASS, Train No: 56523
2) Krantivira Sangolli Rayanna, Bengaluru is 64.9 km via Bellary Road.
The direct bus to Doddaballapur is available from Majestic Bus Station in Bangalore/Bengaluru. Doddaballapur is 14.8 km via SH 9 to Ghati temple.