Few instructions how to worship Goddess Lakshmi Devi.
- Should not stand straight of the idol of Lakshmi Devi and worship.
- The threshold of the house is treated as the seat of Goddess Lakshmi as per the Hindu Mythology, must adore or salute with folded hands and cross it. One should not keep their legs on the threshold to cross.
- Must not salute with one hand. After the Parturition time and uncleanness situation one should not pray the Goddess Lakshmi.
- In a bad mood like Angry, Aggressiveness and displeasure should not enter in a temple or in a pooja room to pray the Goddess.
- One should not give blessings to others in a temple or in the pooja room before the idol of Goddess Lakshmi. The Goddess is one who is there to bless everybody.