Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views : Ad Clicks : Ad Views :
Home / Information / Lord Sri Krishna The Supreme Person

Lord Sri Krishna The Supreme Person

264 Views

Krishna expands as Maha Visnu
Inconceivable Creation:
Krishna expands as Maha Visnu and with every exhalation, millions of universes come out from the pores on His body and with inhalation, they all go back into His body. The lifespan of our universe is just one breath of Moho Visnu, 311.040 trillion years

Inconceivable Opulence:
When Yasoda looks in the mouth of Krishna, she could see the cosmic creation comprising of millions of planets. The material creation is just 25% of Krishna’s creation. The other 75% of creation is the spiritual creation comprising of unlimited spiritual planets.

Yasoda looks in the Krishna mouth

Inconceivable Power:
Krishna swallows the whole forest fire to protect people.

Krishna Swallows Forest

Most Beautiful and Greatest Reciprocator:
An early woman gives fruit to Sri krishna, she then finds her basket filled with very valuable jewels.
Woman Giving Fruit to Sri krishna

“The whole cosmic order is under Me. Under My will it is automatically manifested again and again, and under My will it is annihilated at the end.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 9.8)

“Furthermore, 0 Arjuna, I am the generating seed of all existences. There is no being moving or non-moving that can exist without Me.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 10.39)

“I am the source of all spiritual and material worlds. Everything emanates from Me. The wise who perfectly know this engage in My devotional service and worship Me with all their hearts.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 10.8)

“Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reactions. Do not fear.” (Lord Krishna, Bhaaavad-Gita 18.66)

Shri Krishna Leela

Unbeatable and Most Merciful:
On this planet, Krishna has appeared at least 18,000 times in His original form as Krishna, and millions of times in other forms. Krishna has also appeared on millions of other planets in millions of universes. Each time He appears, the demons challenge him and Krishna very easily defeats them all. Krishna also gives liberation to all who are destroyed by Him. This is how great and merciful Krishna (God) is.

“To deliver the pious and to annihilate the miscreants, as well as to reestablish the principles of religion. I Myself appear, millennium after millennium.” (Lord Krishna, Bhagavad-Gita 4.8)

Greatest Heavyweight:
Krishna lifts a mountain that is 21km in perimeter and holds it up for 7 days on his smallest finger to protect people from heavy rains

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Google+
  • Pinterest

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Optimization WordPress Plugins & Solutions by W3 EDGE