Kaleshwaram Sri Kaleshwara Mukteswara Swamy Temple Sevas and Poojas Details:
Temple Timings: 4.00 am to 1.00 pm and 3.30 pm to 9.00 pm.
Sri Kaleshwara Mukteswara Swamy Temple Daily Sevas (Nitya Sevas)
Prathah kala seva Suprabhatha Seva from 4.30 am to 5.30 am
Abhishekam to swamy varu and archanas to ammavaru and puja to prakara devathalu from 5.30 to 6.30 am
Darshanam and all common abhisheka, archanas from 7.00 am to 12.30 am
Shashwatha Shiva kalyanam from 9.30 am to 10.30 am
Anna Puja and Maha nivedana to Swamy varu to 12.30 to 1.00 pm
Dwara Bhandanam (Temple will be closed) from 1.00 pm to 3.30 pm
Darshan , Abhishekam & Archanas from 3.30 pm to 6.00 pm
Pradoshakala Puja from 6.00 pm to 7.30 pm
Bhajanas, Nivedhana, Harathi, Neerajanam, Mantra Pushpam, Thirtha Prasada distribution from 7.30 pm to 8.00 pm.
Dwara Bhandanam (Closing Temple) at 8.00 pm.
Shaswatha Poojas Details:
- Shaswatha Nitya Nivedana (Daily) Rs: 25,000/-
- Shaswatha Nitya Abhishekam (Daily) Rs: 18,000/-
- Shaswatha Nityanna Puja (Daily) Rs: 10,116/-
- Shaswatha Shiva Kalyanam (Once in a year) Rs: 2,116/-
- Shaswatha Puja (Once in a year) Rs: 2,116/-
- Shaswatha kunkumarchana (Once in a year) Rs: 2,116/-
- Shaswatha nityanna Pathakam
- Maha Dathalu Rs: 25,116/-
- Maha Raja Poshakulu Rs: 25,000/-
- Raja Poshakulu Rs: 10,116/-
- Poshakulu Rs: 5,116/-
- Sadharana Sabhyulu Rs: 1,116/-
Note: All D.D should be send in favor of E.O @ Union bank of India or can send directly to office and avail a receipt.
Sri Kaleshwara Mukteswara Swamy Temple Daily Poojas (Nitya Pujas)
- Lakshmi Patri Puja (must inform before a week) Rs: 2,500/-
- Shiva Kalyanam (daily) Rs: 316/-
- Mahanyasa purvaka ekadasha Rudrabhishekam Rs: 600/-
- Satyanarayna swamy vratham Rs: 251/-
- Ekadasha Rudrabhishekam Rs: 500/-
- Kala Sarpa Dosha Nivarana Puja Rs: 400/-
- Navagrahabhishekam Rs: 150/-
- Abhishekam (in mandapam) Rs: 100/-
- Abhishekam (in Grabhalayam) Rs: 300/-
- Astotharam Rs: 50/-
- Anna Puja Rs: 100/-
- Laksha vathula (lightening) Rs: 100/-
- Vivaham 0r Upanayanam (Must inform before a week) Rs: 1,116/-
- Kesha Khandanam Rs: 20/-
- Navagraha Homam Rs: 316/-
In Saraswathi Devi Temple:
Akshara Sweekaram Rs: 100/-
Vodi Biyyam Rs: 10/-
Vahana Pujas Details:
Lorry / Tractor Rs: 100/-
Car / Jeep Rs: 100/-
Scooter / Cycle Rs: 50/-
Prasadam at Kaleshwara Mukteswara Swamy Temple:
Special Poojas in Sravana and Kartheeka Masams:
- Swamy variki Abhishekam (with Kukumarachana to ammavaru) Daily
- Astothara puja daily
- Kumkuma Pujas to Parvathi matha – Saraswathi matha daily
- Maha nivedana daily
- Evening pardoshakala puja daily
- Nivedana night daily
- Akhanda Dheeparadana daily
- Special Abhishekam to Swamy varu on Mondays
- Anna puja in sravana masam to swamy
- Bhajana at the time of Lingodbhava on vaikunta chaturdashi
- Special Abhishekam in Kartheeka masams
- Abhishekam to swamy varu for all Mondays of the year
Occasions and Celebrations:
- Panchanga Sravanam on Ugadi by Sri Bramhasri Ramagundam Laxmi Narayana Sharma garu.
- Sri Ramanavami Utsavams and Sri Seetha Ramula Kalyanam at Ramalayam.
- Dhanurmasa special puja at prathah kalam in Ramalayam.(Godha Devi Ranga Nayakula Kalyanam)
- Navarathri Uthsvams and pujas Vinayaka Chavithi Uthsavams
- Sharannava Rathrulu – Dasara sevas.
- Navagraha Rudra Chandee Havanam on Maha Sivarathri every month.
- Maha Shivaratri Uthsavams 3 days.
- Pushkarams holy baths for every 12 years.
Sri Kaleshwara Muktheeshwara Swamy Devasthanam
Kaleshwaram Village, Mahadevpur Mandal
Karimnagar District, 505504
Land line : 08720-201055
Cell : +91 8187854733