Dear Devotees of Sai Maharaj, please note we have seen and read 11 Sayings / Assurances / Promises of Sai Baba many times. However, they are not actual version and meaning. As many get distorted due to Translation errors and human error. Please read the Original Meaning in Capital Letters mentioned below.
Let’s bring to the notice of all SAI children, how we distort the Eleven Sayings (Originally written as abhang in Marathi by Pandit Mohini Raj. Even famous mandirs of Baba to distort the original message by the other sayings. The following first set of Sayings are taken from various mandirs, books published & the second set is the rough translation of Pandit Mohin Raj into English by Vinny Chitluri Amma.
Eleven promises of SAI BABA:
- Whoever puts his feet on Shirdi soil, his sufferings would come to an end.
- The wretched and the miserable would rise to plenty of joy and happiness.
- I shall be ever active and vigorous even after leaving this earthly body.
- My tomb shall bless and speak to the needs of the devotees
- I shall be active and vigorous even from my tomb.
- My mortal remains would speak from the tomb.
- I am ever living to help and guide all who come to me, who surrender to me and who seek refuge in me.
- If you look to me I look to you.
- If you cast your burden on me, I shall surely bear it.
- If you seek my advice and help, it will be given at once.
- There shall be no want in the house of my devotee.
BABA’S AKRA VACHANAE OR ELEVEN PROMISES MARATHI LYRICS BY PANDIT MOHINI RAJ
- WHEN YOUR FEET TOUCH THE SOIL OF SHIRDI, ALL YOUR SUFFERINGS WILL BE PREVENTED FROM HAPPENING.
- WHOEVER CLIMBS THE STEPS OF MY SAMADHI, HIS SORROW WILL BE DEFEATED.
- EVEN IF I CAST OFF THIS MORTAL BODY, NEVERTHELESS I WILL COME RUNNING TO THE AID OF MY DEVOTEES.
- MY SAMADHI WILL FULFIL YOUR VOWS. HAVE INTENSE, IMPLICIT & STEADFAST FAITH IN ME
- I AM IMMORTAL, KNOW THIS TRUTH. AND FOREVER GET EXPERIENCES OF MY IMMORTALITY.
- SHOW ME. DO SHOW ME ANYONE WHO SOUGHT REFUGE IN ME AND FORSAKEN.
- WITH WHATEVER INTENSITY, PASSION AND DEVOTION A DEVOTEE PRAYS TO ME, WITH THE SAME INTENSITY I RESPOND AND RECIPROCATE.
- I WILL CARRY THE BURDEN OF YOUR LIFE FOREVER, TILL ETERNITY. OR THIS PROMISE OF MINE WILL BE UNTRUE.
- KNOW THAT THEY WHO SEEK MY HELP WILL RECEIVE IT ABUNDANTLY. AND THEY SHALL RECEIVE WHATEVER THEY ASK FOR.
- HE WHO SURRENDERED TO ME COMPLETELY, THAT IS TOTAL SURRENDER OF HIS BODY, SPEECH, MIND, SENSES, INTELLECT AND INNATE BEING, I AM INDEBTED TO HIM FOREVER.
- HE WHO IS ARDENTLY DEVOTED TO ME AND WHOSE FAITH IS STEADFAST AT MY FEET AND CONTINUOUSLY CHANTS ‘SAI SAI’ AND BECOMES ONE WITH ME WILL BE FILLED WITH MY GRACE AND BLESSINGS.
(Abridged translation from Marathi Akra Vachanae into English by VINNY CHITLURI from her book a divine journey with Baba.)