Sri Senpaga Vinayagar Temple is a 150 years old temple in Singapore. In 1850 Lord Vinayagar statue was found under a Chempaka tree near a pond. Lord Ganesh is the presiding deity in this temple. Chempaka means Senpaga in tamil. Mr.Ethirnayagam Pillai from Ceylon(Tamil) build this temple. After 1909 the temple has gradually developed year by year.
Sri Senpaga Vinayagar Temple Timings:
From 6.00 AM to 12.30 PM and 5.30 PM to 11.00 PM.
Conditions For Booking and Use of the Kalaa Mandapam Multi-Purpose Hall:
1) One can book the Hall at any time through the Temple Secretariat, subject to the following conditions:-
2) Bookings will be made on a first-come-first-served basis.
3) Bookings will be confirmed only on full payment of hall charges for the duration of the event.
4) Separate charges are applicable for the usage of PA system
5) For other requirements, extra charges are to be paid. (kindly check with Temple Secretariat regarding details about these charges).
6) Once the booking is confirmed, no payment will be refunded, if the event date is canceled or postponed.
7) The Hirer may cater food and drinks from the temple, provided that three weeks’ notice is given to confirm the menu. Food 8) and drinks can only be consumed in the Dining Hall at the ground level.
9) The use of the Dining Hall will be shared, as applicable with the Temple functions of the day.
10) Management has provided a passenger lift for the convenience of the elderly and handicapped. The lift should not be used to transport goods of any kind.
11) All goods must be transferred only via the stairways located at the front and the rear side of the Hall.
12) The Hirer must not use staples or other non-removable pins for the decorations put up. There should not be any damage to the wall surfaces or sculptures.
13) If any damage to the property or fixtures is found, the repair cost for the damage will be borne by the Hirer.
14) The Temple Management reserves the right to cancel the bookings, 3 months prior to the booking date with justifiable reasons.
Senpaga Vinayagar Temple Address:
Sri Senpaga Vinayagar Temple,
19 Ceylon Road,
Singapore – 429620.
Phone: +65 6345 8176