Sri Bhaktha Anjaneya Temple Hours:
Weekdays: 6:30 AM to 12:30 PM and 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Weekends and all other National Holidays: 6:30 AM to 9:00 PM
Sri Bhaktha Anjaneya Temple Deities:
Sai Baba Sannidhi
Shiva Parivar Sannidhi
Sri Bhaktha Anjaneya Sannidhi
Vishnu Parivar Sannidhi
Praana Sanjeevini Sannidhi
Sri Bhaktha Anjaneya Temple Mission:
1) Provide authentic religious service to help people and the community in general to perform various karmas.
2) Support the community as a whole by actively participating in various social causes.
3) Preserve and spread the learning of the Vedas, Sastras and Puranas for generations to come.
4) Promote Hindu traditions, values, culture and heritage, including music, dance, slokas and Sanskrit between present and future generations.
5) Protect the environment by implementing and supporting afforestation inside the temple property and around the world.
You can offer 51 or 108 Vadamala counts for Lord Anjaneya Swamy. Temple needs at least 2 days notice to reserve a space. Every day we have 3 slots available at 19:00.
51 count Vadamaala = $51
108 count Vadamaala = $101