Dharmasthala is known for its hospitality as lore, maintains high standards of cleanliness and organizations when it comes to treating the pilgrims:
- Clean and hygienic accommodation.
- Availability of basic necessities and utilities.
- A wholesome hygienic meal for thousands of devotees.
who throng this beautiful pilgrim center every day, are just a few of the umpteen facilities provided. With the Flow of Pilgrims rising exponentially over the years, the old Dharmasthalas Ganga, Kaveri and Narmada have been augmented by nine modern guest houses -Sannidhi, Netravathi, Gayathri, Vaishali, Saketha, Gangotri, Sharavathi, Rajathadri and Sahyadri which have increased the accommodation capacity manifolds. Shri D.Harshendra Kumar has been managing the affairs of the various departments of Dharmasthala by rendering superior pilgrim-oriented services.
Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatha Temple Online Payments:
This online payment system for accommodation is provided by Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara publication Trust ® Ujire. These terms and conditions from time to time may change. Please ensure you are aware of the current terms. The country of domicile for Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara publication Trust ® Ujire is India.
Dharmasthala Manjunatha Temple Online Room Booking:
Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatha Temple Terms and Conditions:
Pilgrims desirous of booking rooms are required to read and accept all terms and conditions before booking.
1) Online room booking facility opens to the pilgrims 20 days prior to the date of check-in. The booking has to be made at least 2 days prior to the date of check-in.
2) The pilgrim who books the room and claims lodging facility should be above 18 years of age.
3) A pilgrim can book a maximum of two rooms at a time.
4) A devotee can book a room for a maximum period of 24 hours only when checked in at the opted check-in time made during online booking.
5) Once booked-rooms are not transferable. Also, there is no provision for postponing or advancing the dates of the booked-rooms.
6) Check-in time is open between 7.00 AM and 9.00 PM. Devotees can express a preference for checking in time while booking the rooms.
7) In case of emergency, a maximum of 2 hours extension can be provided from the scheduled hour of check-in. After two hours of the opted check-in time, the booking gets canceled automatically. In any case, the booking software does not permit checking in after the change of the scheduled checking date. [Mid-night 12 O Clock of the day.]
8) Rooms can be booked only once and subsequent booking can be done only after thirty days from the previous booking date and extension of booking is not allowed.
9) The pilgrim can claim his booking on the arrival by submission of the printed confirmation-copy/SMS only in the booked building.
10) Matching of the ID proofs and booking details with the physical presence of the devotee in whose name the booking is made is compulsory during the check-in at the counter.
11) The pilgrim is required to pay a refundable security deposit at the time of check-in and the same shall be refunded in case of no damage claims.
11) The guest house- authority does not accept the responsibility for any unforeseen damage or loss or accidents during the stay.
12) Cancellation of room booking is allowed only up to two days before the scheduled day of check-in. In case of cancellation, 50% of the amount paid as advance room rent would be refunded within 20 working days from the date of cancellation. The online check-in cancellation is not permitted within 2 days of check-in date.
13) Married couples can avail of their booking with proper ID / Identification.
14) Guest house-authority reserves the right to cancel the booking without the prior notice in circumstances beyond control/unforeseen situations/any illegal activities.
15) The guest house management reserves the right to change the terms and conditions from time to time without prior notice.
16) In case of a claim for refund of any kind of deposit, the Management reserves the right to decide.
17) No arrangements for Darshan will be made by the Guest house-authority.
Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatha Temple Guidelines:
1) Consumption of alcohol and nonvegetarian food, smoking and carrying explosive materials inside the rooms and in the temple premises is strictly prohibited.
2) Marriages, functions, events, parties or any other ritual inside the room, Photography and videography inside the guesthouse premises strictly prohibited.
3) Blankets are available only for AC room, bath towels, soap are not provided.
4) Cooking inside the room is strictly prohibited.
5) Strictly Pets are not allowed.
6) Room service is not available.
7) This is Temple guest house, kindly co-operate.
Contact the technical team for any query for online booking.
email: [email protected]
Timings 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM and 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM
Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatha Temple Terms and Conditions:
The facility of accommodation shall be only for the pilgrims who embark on the pilgrimage to Shri kshetra Dharmasthala.
The guest houses accommodating the pilgrims are owned by Shri kshetra Dharmasthala. The Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara publication Trust ® Ujire is under contractual obligation (as a lessee) in managing the affairs of the guest houses.
Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara publication Trust ® Ujire, reserves the entire right to modify/amend/remove this privacy statement anytime and without any reason. Nothing contained herein creates or is intended to create a contract/agreement between Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara publication Trust ® Ujire and any user visiting the Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatha swamy Temple Official website or providing identifying information of any kind. The Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatha Swamy Temple website is being managed by Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara publication Trust ® Ujire.
Protecting your privacy is important to the Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara publication Trust ® Ujire. The following policy provides information on how the Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara publication Trust ® Ujire collects, uses, and safeguards the personal information you provide on our website. This policy may change from time to time. Please re-read this policy periodically. When you browse the Shri Manjunathaswamy temple website, you do so anonymously. We do not collect personal information except when you sign up for the membership. We also collect certain non-personal identifiable information automatically such as your internet service provider’s address, the web page you are redirected from, and a record of your activity on our site.
The Shri Manjunathaswamy temple website collects information about your computer and assigns you a “cookie” when you visit our website. Cookies are unique numbers assigned by the Shri Manjunathaswamy temple, which is transferred to a cookie file on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies enable the Shri Manjunathaswamy temple systems to recognize you when you visit our website and make it easier for you to use our website.
All Payments Are Subject To The Following Conditions:-
The description of services is specific to your need when you log in with your unique password. Normally payment is required in advance (i.e. before you commence your activity).
All amount quoted is in Indian Rupees. Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara publication Trust ® Ujire, Reserves the right to change the amount at any time.
Your payment will normally reach the Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara publication Trust ® Ujire, account to which you are making a payment within three working days. Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara publication Trust ® Ujire, account due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details. Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
If the card supplier declines payment the Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara publication Trust ® Ujire is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
In no event will the Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara publication Trust ® Ujire, be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of the use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether under the guise of warranty, contract, tort or any other legal infirmity and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara publication Trust ® Ujire is not liable for any payment made by you wrongly mentioning the Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara publication Trust ® Ujire account number or other details.
Transaction Service charges and service taxes will be charged extra and it’s changeable. So make sure before entering your transaction password are OTP, grid value, or CCV number either Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking / IMPS for the total debiting amount.
Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatha Temple Refund/Cancellation Policy:
Cancellation of rooms booked is allowed only two days earlier to the check-in date. In case of cancellation, 50% of the amount paid as advance room rent would be refunded within 20 working days from the date of cancellation.
Refunds, if applicable is at the discretion of the Management and will only be made up to 50% to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction claims in this regard shall be made prior to 2 days of check-in time.
Transactions that are successfully debited by the payment gateway but not confirmed back to Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara publication Trust ® Ujire system are deemed to be failed transactions. All such transactions are eligible for refund post reconciliation. In such transactions, money is refunded in 10-15 working days.
Sri Dharmasthala Manjunatha Temple Address:
Sri Kshethra Dharmasthala Sri Manjunatha Swamy Temple
Karnataka – 574216.
Phone : 08256 – 277121, 277141
Fax : 08256 – 277116