1) Ramakrishna Theertham is opened on 10th February.
2) Kumaradhara Theertham is opened on 11 march.
3) Thumburu Theertham is opened on 10 April.
4) Akasa Ganga Theertham is opened on 10th May.
5) Sesha Theertham is opened on 10th May.
Papavinasanam Dam is the Entry Point for Theertham on Tirumala Hill:
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam (TTD) will provide Food and Water for the pilgrims.
All the devotees are allowed in the early hours of the day from Papavinasanam.
APSRTC Government run direct buses are available from Tirumala bus terminus to Papavinasanam in the early hours.
All the pilgrims are checked before entering the forest.
Better carry extra water bottles, Emergency Medical Kits, Torch lights and a stick if required.
Don’t leave any plastic waste like empty covers, water bottles, Snacks covers in the forest.
Don’t take Match boxes or smoke in the forest.