Vemulawada Sri Rajarajeshwara Swamy Temple Timings: 4.00 am to 9.00 pm.
Sri Raja Rajeshwara Swamy temple is situated in Vemulawada, Karimangar District, Telangana. This is a famous Shiva temple at Vemulawada. Here Lord Shiva is called as Sri Rajarajeshwara Swamy.
Vemulawada was the capital of the Vemulawada Chalukyas who ruled from AD 750 to AD 973. Rock cut inscriptions were found in this place. History says the temple was constructed by Raja Narendra-the grandson of Parikshit between 750 to 973 AD.
In the Mahamandapam Sri Lakshmi Ganapathi, Sri Raja Rajeshwara Swamy in the form of Neelalohitha Siva Lingam, Goddess Sri Raja Rajeshwari Devi and Nandeeshwara who always faces Eashwara swamy.
Sub Shrines At Vemulawada Temple :
- Sri Anantha Padmanabha Swamy Temple
- Sri Seetharama Chandra Swamy Temple
- Sri Anjaneya Sahitha Kasi Visweswara Swamy
- Sri Dakshina Murthy Temple,
- Sreeevalli Devasena Sametha Subramanya Swamy Temple,
- Sri Bala Tripura Sundari Devi Temple,
- Sri Someshwaralayam,
- Sri Uma Maheshwaralayam,
- Sri Mahisasura Mardhani Temple,
- Sri Kala Bhairava Swamy Temple.
Sri Raja Rajeshwara Swamy Pooja Details:
Kode Mrokkubadi (worshipping Bull God – Nandeeshwara Swamy) Rs. 50/-
Anna Puja – Rs.100/- & Rs.600/- This is a unique Pooja by offering boiled rice to Lord Raja Rajeshwara Swamy. Devotees perform Anna Puja to the Lord Sri Raja Rajeshwara with a belief that the Lord Sri Raja Rajeshwara which makes them rich and keeps away from hunger.
Details of Nitya Pooja and Sevas:
|S.No.||Pooja – Seva||Timings||Price|
|1||Kalyanam||From 10.30 am Buy the tickets before 10 am.||Rs. 750.00/-|
|2||Mahalingarchanam||6.00 am Buy the tickets before 10 am||Rs. 750.00/-|
|3||Laksha Bilwa Archana||At pooja time get Bilwa Patralu by yourself (Get the permission before 3 days)||Rs. 500.00/-|
|4||Rudrabhishekam||Maha Mandapam, 6.30 am to 9.30 am||Rs. 100.00/-|
|5||Rudrabhishekam||Nagireddy Mandapam 6.30 am to 9-30 am||Rs. 100.00/-|
|6||Anna Pooja||From 12-00 Noon to 2-00 pm||Rs. 100.00/-|
|7||Akula Pooja||From 12.00 Noon to 2.00 pm||Rs. 100.00/-|
|8||Kumkum Pooja||From 6-00 a.m to 8-00 pm||Rs. 50.00/-|
|9||Sadyaojathadi Siva Archana||From 3.00 to 6.00 pm||Rs. 50.00/-|
|10||Maha Pooja||From 7-30 pm to 9-00 p.m (Buy the tickets before 4.00 pm)||Rs. 100.00/-|
|11||Pedda Seva||7-00 pm (Buy the tickets before 4.00 pm)||Rs.250.00/-|
|12||Pallaki Seva||7-00 p.m.( Buy the ickets before 4.00 pm only)||Rs. 100.00/-|
|13||Sri Satyanarayana Swamy Vratham||1-00 p m ( Buy the Tickets before 10.00 am with Pooja items.)||Rs. 250.00/-|
|14||Laddu Bhogam||( Buy the Tickets before 10.00 am)||Rs. 250.00/-|
|15||Siri Bhogam||( Buy the Tickets before 10.00 am)||Rs. 200.00/-|
|16||Pulihora Bhogam||( Buy the Tickets before 10.00 am)||Rs. 100.00/-|
|17||Daddojana Bhogam||( Buy the Tickets before 10.00 am)||Rs. 75.00/-|
|18||Specail kode||From 6-00 a.m to 8-00 p.m||Rs. 150.00/-|
|19||Kode Kattuta||From 6-00 a.m to 8-00 p.m||Rs. 50.00/-|
|20||Vahana Pooja (Lorry, Bus, Auto, Tempo, Car etc..)||Rs. 150.00/-|
|21||Motor Cycle Pooja (Two Wheelers)||Rs. 50.00/-|
|22||Odi Biyyam||Rs. 10.00/-|
|23||Thula Bharam||Rs. 10.00/-|
|24||Special Dharshanam||Rs. 20.00/-|
|26||Ganda Deepam||Rs. 2.00/-|
Other Important Sevas:
Abhiseka Puja – Rs.100/- & Rs.600/-
Sri Swamy Varla Kalyanam – Rs.750/-
Kumkuma Puja – Rs.150/-
Pallaki Seva & Pedda Seva – Rs.100/- & Rs.250/-.
Maha Puja – Rs.100/-
Aakula Puja – Rs.600/-
Details of Accommodation Available:
|Sl. No.||Name of the choultry||No. of rooms||Rent per day Rs.|
|2||Sri Nandeeshwara Complex||56||750-00|
|4||Sri Ammavari Guest House||08||1600-00|
|5||Sri Bheemeshwara Guest House||02||2000-00|
|8||Sri Lakshmi Ganapathi Complex||88||250-00|
|9||Sri Nandeeshwara Complex||88||250-00|
|10||Sri Lakshmi Ganapathi Complex||112||250-00|
Facilities to Priligrims by the Temple Devasthanam:
- Accommodation to the visiting pilgrims at affordable price in choultries & in Dormitory Type Halls by the Temple Devasthanam.
- Cloakroom facility Available.
- Temple Devasthanam Canteen (Full Meals @ Rs.25/- Lunch & Dinner Timings).
- 24×7 Ddrinking water .
- Ladies bathing rooms and dress changing rooms at Dharmagundam
- Sulabh Complex Toilets.
- Cleanly Maintaining sanitation in and out side the temple.
- Free medical to the pilgrims run by Temple Devasthanam Homeopathic Hospital.
- Free Darsan.
- Free Prasadam in the Temple.
- Devasthanam is running buses from Vemulawada to Sircilla and back covering Korutla and Thippapur Bus Stations and Agraharam Temple with nominal charges.
Temple Address :
Telangana – 505302.