16 February 2015 Tirupati: The denizens of Tirupati had an unconventional feeling of getting seen all of the Dwadasa Jyothirlingas within the historical temple of Sri Kapileswara Swamy temple, because the settings displayed by Tirumala Tirupati DevasthanamGarden wing has been attracting tens of hundreds of devotees within the temple premises.
This is the first time, the Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam’s garden wing has come out with a novel thought of erecting an enormous picture of Lord Shiva in a meditating pose within the centre surrounded by the “Dwadasa Jyothirlingas” which have been immensely attracting the pilgrim devotees. The “Yoga Mudra” of “Dhyaneshwara” stood out as a particular attraction in the expo.
Lord Shiva is surrounded by Twelve jyothirlinga consists of
- Somnath, Gujarat
- Mallikarjuna, Srisailam in Andra Pradesh
- Mahakaleswar, Ujjain in Madhya Pradesh
- Omkareshwar in MadhyaPradesh
- Kedarnath in Himalayas
- BhimaShankar in Maharashtra
- Viswanath, Varanasi in Uttar Pradesh
- Triambakeshwar in Maharashtra
- Vaidyanath Jyotirlinga, Deogarh in Jharkhand
- Aundha Nagnath, AundhaNagnath in Maharashtra
- Rameshwar, Rameswaram in Tamil Nadu
- Grishneshwar, Ellora close to Aurangabad, Maharashtra
The devotees were thrilled to see the completely different types of Lingas at one place and experience the divine feel as if that they had darshan of Dwadasa Jyotirlingas as one go and appreciated the novel thought of Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam.
photo from ttd