Vinayaka Chaviti or Ganesh Chaturthi is celebrated for 21 days at Kanipakam Sri Varasiddi Vinayaka Swamy vari Devasthanam with all traditional pomp and gaiety.
1st Day Bhadrapada Sudha Chavithi – Pushpa Kavallu, Abhishekam and Gramostavam, Dwajatohanam.
2nd day Gramotsavam with Hamsa Vahanam.
3rd day – Nemali (Peacock) Vahanam.
4th day – Mushika Vahanam.
5th day – Sesha Vahanam.
6th day Gramotsavam with Vrishabha Vahanam.
7th day – Gaja Vahanam.
8th day – Rathotsavam.
9th day – Bikshandi Seva Thiru Kalyanam, Aswa Vahanam.
10th day – Dwajatohanam, Vadayathu Utsavam and Ekantha Seva.
11th day – Adhikara Nandi Vahanam.
12th day – Ravana Brahma Vahanam.
13th day – Yaali Vahanam.
14th day – Surya Prabha Vahanam.
15th day – Chandra Prabha Vahanam.
17th day – Vimanotsavam.
18th day – Poolangi Seva.
19th day – Kalpa Vriksha Vahanam.
20th day – Pushpa Pallaki Seva.
21st day – Teppotsavam and Gramotsavam.
Kanipakam Temple Timings: 4.30 am to 9-30 pm.
Temples Near Sri Varasiddi Vinyaka Swamy Temple Kanipakam:
1. Sri Mogileswara Swamy Temple, Mogili.
3. Sri Boyakonda Gangamma Temple, Chowdepalli Mandal .
4. Sri Subramanyeswara Swamy Temple, Vootlavari Palli, Pakala.
5. Sri Lakshmi Narayana Swamy Temple, Vepanjeri.
6. VaradaRaja Swamy Temple Kanipakam.
7. Sri Muragambika Sametha Sri Manikanteswara Swamy Temple Kanipakam.
Kanipakam Temple Address:
Sri Varasiddi Vinyaka Swamy Temple,
Andhra Pradesh – 517131