Maharashtra to government allows Reopening of Shirdi Sai Baba Temple and Shani Shingnapur Temple from Oct 7, 2021, with some Guidelines. Those who wanted to visit the Shirdi Sai temple will be able to seek the blessing on the first day of Navratri.
Maharashtra Government issuing new guidelines, Ahmednagar District Collector Dr. Rajendra B Bhosale said that only 15,000 worshipers will be allowed at Shirdi Sai Baba Temple in one day and 20,000 worshipers at Shani Shingnapur Temple will be allowed at this time.
Maharashtra Government Guidelines Full Check List:
- As per the fresh guidelines, the temple administration will provide the facility of 5,000 paid passes, 5,000 online and 5,000 offline passes for the devotees.
- According to updates, over 1,150 devotees will be allowed to enter the Sai temple every hour.
- On the other hand, only 90 devotees will be given entry for every aarti in the temples.
- However, it is a must for the devotees to wear masks.
- The administration said that the facility of coming from entrance number 2 as well as exit from the number 4 and 5 have been given.
- Not all temples have been allowed to open this time.
- The Dhyan Mandir and Parayan Kaksh will remain closed.
- As per the order, pregnant women, children below 10 years of age and people above 65 years are not allowed to enter the temple.
Shirdi Sai Baba Darshan Timings and Booking cost:
- Morning aarti timings: 4.30 AM
- Madhyan aarti timings: 12:00 AM
- Dhoop aarti timings: Sunset
- Shej aarti timings: 10.30 PM
The booking cost for morning Darshan is Rs 600 while for Madhyan aarti, Dhoop aarti, Shej aarti, the visitors will be required to pay Rs 400.