Tripuranthakam Tripurantakeswara Temple is a famous Hindu goddess temple dedicated to Sri Tripurantakeswara Swamy is located at Tripurantakam village in Prakasam district of Andhra Pradesh. Tripurantakam is 40 km away from the nearest towns Markapur & Vinukonda, 93 km from Ongole and about 150 km from Vijayawada. It is on Guntur-Srisailam route. The temple is situated on the top of a hill and is regarded as the Eastern gateway to the famous Srisailam temple.
Sri Tripurantakeswara Temple Hours:
Morning: 7:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
Evening: 2:30 PM to 6:30 PM.
Sri Tripurantakeswara 2022 Navratri Schedule:
- 26th September – Sri Bala Tripura Sundari Devi
- 27th September – Brahmacharini Alankarana
- 28th September – Chandra Gantha Alankarana
- 29th September – Kumshmanda Devi Alankarana
- 30th September – Skanda Mata Alankarana
- 1st October – Katyayani Devi Alankarana
- 2nd October – Kalaratri Devi Alankarana
- 3rd October – Maha Durga Devi Alankarana
- 4th October – Siddadayani Alankarana
- 5th October – Sri Rajarajeswari Devi Alankarana
Sri Tripurantakeswara Address:
Andhra Pradesh – 523316.