Tirumala Sitamma Theertham:
- Sitamma Theertham is a sacred water body found near, lies close to Silathoranam & Chakra Theertham.
- There is also a small temple of Swayambu Lingam, which is believed to have sacred powers.
- Believed that it holds some sacred powers that will cleanse away one’s sins.
- Lord Brahma once observed repentance at this site. Further, for cleansing this place, Lord Vishnu plunged the Sudarshana Chakram.
- Devotees from all over the country come every year to take a dip in the holy water in the quest to cleanse their sins. Bathing in this water is really refreshing and is said to wash away the evils and confer good fortune.
The best time to visit this place is during the rainy season, this place looks even more beautiful with vegetation and pure water leaving the rocks.