The entry for Ramakrishna Theertham, Kumaradhara Theertham, Tumburu Theertham and Sesha Theertham is restricted on all days except the below-mentioned day.
The entry gates for all the Theerthams will be opened by the TTD Forest department to the devotees on the mentioned dates.
- Ramakrishna Theertham Mukkoti 17 January 2022
- Kumaradhara Theertham Mukkoti 16 February 2022
- Thumburu Theertham Mukkoti is on 18 March 2022
- Chakra Theertham Mukkoti is on 15 December 2022
Papavinasanam Dam is the Entry Point for Theertham on Tirumala Hill:
- Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam (TTD) will provide Food and Water for the pilgrims.
- All the devotees are allowed in the early hours of the day from Papavinasanam.
- APSRTC Government-run direct buses are available from Tirumala bus terminus to Papavinasanam in the early hours.
- All the pilgrims are checked before entering the forest.
Better carry extra water bottles, Emergency Medical Kits, Torch lights and a stick if required.
Don’t leave any plastic waste like empty covers, water bottles, Snacks covers in the forest.
Don’t take Matchboxes or smoke in the forest.
Tirumala Theerthams Trekking Tips:
- The entry is free to all the devotees.
- Trekking in the forest for long hours. Advised to bring food and water.
- Puranas says by taking a holy dip in these Theerthams will relieve Devotee from all their Sins.
- Typically, TTD arranges for the supply of water and Buttermilk.
- Not recommended for children.
- The entry is hot summer, so plan properly.
- It is advisable not to leave any plastic cover, Water Bottles in the forest.
- Do not deviate from the trekking path as it is in the deep forest.
- It is better to follow the group and check with the TTD staff along the path.
|4 to 5 hours
|3 km to 4 km
|1 hour 30 mins
to 2 hours
|1.5 km to 2 km
|19 km to 20 km
|5 km to 6 km