Mannarasala Sree Nagaraja Temple Timings:
Morning: 5:00 AM to 12:00 Noon.
Evening: 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM.
On Sundays the temple will be open till 1.00 PM.
Uruli Kamazhthal Pooja for Childless Couples :
Mannarasala temple in Haripad is one of the oldest temples for childless couples, where the childless couples pray for childbirth.
Uruli Kamazhthal is the pooja performed inside this particular temple for childless couples. Pooja and worshiping here leads to removal or suppression of Kala Sarpa dosham or the Naga dosham. This pooja has helped many devotees to have children.
For many years Serpent Worship is worshiped at Mannarasala Temple in Kerala. Here Lord Nagaraja and the serpent gods accepts anything which you offer to him “Pooja Samagri’s for Abhisheka and Alankara, agarbatti, flowers, lamps and any other articles which is useful for poojas at your affordable price”.
Devotes come here with untreatable diseases, they will stay here and do bhajana’s to Nagaraja for some days and go back to their places with their wishes fulfulled. There are some special religious practices and regulations for the bhajana.
Offerings at Mannarasala Sree Nagaraja Temple:
1) For wealth, success and prosperity: Donate a pot full of gold / Gold pot filled with other valuable things.
2) For education, success and fame: Donate Silk grains or appealing ornaments for god.
3) For better health: Donate Salt
4) For protection from poison: Donate Turmeric or Turmeric powder.
5) For diseases curing : Donate Pepper, Mustard, Green Peas etc.
6) For Protection from damages: Donate Serpent(Snake) cave made of gold,Silver, Copper or any other metal, Photos of Snake, eggs, tree, earth etc.
7) For long life: Donate Melted ghee
8) For getting whatever one wants: Donate Milk, Kadalai Urundai (Groundnuts Ball), Nilavara Payasam.
9) To have a child: vessel called Uruli made with brass, bronze etc. to perform ‘Nurum Palum’.
Pujas in Mannarasala Sree Nagaraja Temple:
# Sarpa bali (Sarpa dosham)
# Nurum Palu
# Naurum Palu
# Enna Abhizhekam (oil Abshikam)
# Neyy Abhizhekam (Ghee Abshikam)
# Tender Coconut abhizhekam (Coconut Abshikam)
# Pal Abhizhekam (Milk Abshikam)
# Ashtotharasatham Archana
# Palumapazhavum Nivedyam
# Malar Nivedyam
# Kadalippazha Nivedyam
# Nilavara Payasam
# Pal Payasam (Milk Payasam)
# Appam (pancake made with fermented rice batter and coconut milk)
# Enna Vilakku (Oil lamp)
# Neyyu Villakku (Ghee Lamp)
# Uruli kamazhthu
# Urulinadakku veypu
# Sarppaprathima Nadakku Veypu
# One day pooja
# Ganapathi Homam
# Bhagavathi Seva
# Chathussatha Nivedyam
** It is mandatory to produce ‘prashnacharthu’ (directions from experts) to perform Nurum Palum for sarppahimsa and eliminating sarppasthanam (Sarpa dosham).
It is compulsory to book in advance for offerings with the star mark *.
It is advised to bring pooja materials like salt, turmeric, puttu (snake pit), Sarppavigraham, Uruli(vessel made of brass) etc. from the outlet of Devaswom.
Sarppa Vigraham(Snake God statue), Mutta(egg), Puttu(snake pit) etc. should be made of any four metals Gold, Silver, Iron or brass.
D.D./ or Money Order should be send in the name of:
Pin : 690550.
Mannarasala Sree Nagaraja Temple Address:
Tel +91 479 2160300, 2413214