Performing Puja at Shani Shingnapur Temple is a deeply spiritual experience that allows devotees to connect with the divine. To ensure meaningful and authentic worship, certain essential items are required. Below are the Puja Samagri to Perform Puja at Shani Shingnapur.
Shani Shingnapur Temple Pooja Samagri List:
- Rice, black ‘til’ and black string.
- Flowers and leaves, especially black flowers.
- Incense sticks.
- Mustard oil.
- Sweets offerings.
- Summer fruits.
- The leaves of ‘rui’ tree.
- God Shani’s photo or ‘Yanta’
- Packets made from oil.
- Black ‘urud.’
- Pan and Supari.
- Ganga water or holy water.
- Coconut, horse-shoe of iron.
(Any two or four of these above items.)
Items Required to Perform Puja at Shani Shingnapur Temple