Heritage Conservation Committee beneath HUDA was fashioned by government in 1981 to retain study, historical and social worth of buildings. Hyderabad Urban Development Authority has listed virtually one hundred sixty buildings in Hyderabad in Telangana state as heritage structures. Virtually seventieth of the heritage structures are in the hands of camera. Heritage structures embody buildings, monuments, rock structures etc.
By notifying such structures, Heritage Conservation Committee untidily with (INTACH) works to retain their study, historical and social importance and tries to convert the house owners to not destroy the listed heritage structures lured by the business potential of their properties and the buildings area unit ranked as Grade-I, Grade II and Grade III. However, specialists feel owing to lack of support from the government it’s become tough to preserve the standing of those buildings. Numerous heritage structures like Ravi Bar, Adil Alam Mansion, Central Building Division and Devdi Ranachand – Ahotichand are razed however the names of those buildings area unit still being preserved within the list.
List of HUDA Heritage Buildings:
The Following area unit the list of the heritage buildings in Hyderabad. This list is consistently upgraded by HUDA. The buildings projected by HUDA area unit to be approved by the government.
1) Adil Alam Mansion, Nampally (Deleted from list)
2) Afzal Gunj Mosque
4) Aliabad Sarai
5) Ali Manzil, Public Garden
6) Allahuddins Building, Begumpet
7) Amberpet Burj, Amberpet
8) Ameen Manzil, Saidabad
9) State Central Library, Afzal Gunj
10) Andhra Patrika Building, Basheerbagh
11) High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad
12) State Archaeological Museum
13) Asmangarh Palace
14) Asman Mahal, Lakdi-ka-pool
15) Azha Khana-e-Zehra
16) Bai Pirojbai Edulji Chenai Parsi Dharamshala
17) Baradari of Nawab Khursheed Jah Bahadur
18) Baitul Ashraf, near Niloufar Hospital
19) Baquer Bagh, Saidabad
20) Bella Vista (Administrative Staff College of India)
22) Bhagawandas Garden Pavilion, Karawan
23) a) Charkaman, b) Machlikaman, c) Kalikaman, d) Sher-e-Batil-Ki-Kaman.
24) Chowmahalla Palace
25) City College
26) Secunderabad Clock Tower
27) Clock Tower, Sultan Bazar
28) Clock Tower & Ramgopalpet Police Station, James Street
29) Clock Tower – Fateh Maidan
30) Air & Land Warfare Building, Secunderabad.
31) Dargah Hazrath Shajauddin
32) Dargah Nooruddin Shah Ancient Gateway, Kukatpally
33) Dargah Syed Shah Mir Mahmood Wali
34) Dargah Yousufain
35) Darush Shifa & Mosque
36) Devdi Akram Ali Khan, Gate Portion
37) Devdi Asman Jah
38) Devdi Bansilal, Begum Bazar
39) Devdi Iqbal-ud-Doula (Shah Gunj)
40) Devdi Imaad Jung Bahadur, Gunfoundry
41) Devdi Nazir Nawaz Jung (Chiran Fort)
42) Devdi Nawab Shamsheer Jung, Yakutpura
43) Devdi Maharaja Kishan Pershad Bahadur, Shalibanda Road
44) Dewan Devdi – Gate Portion
45) Dhanrajgirji Complex
46) Directorate of Industries, Chirag Ali Lane
47) Errum Manzil
48) Falaknuma Palace
49) Gandhi Medical College, Basheerbagh
50) Golden Threshold, Nampally Station Road
51) Mahboob chowk clock tower.
52) Hyderabad Public School
53) Jama Masjid, Charminar
54) Jawahar Bal Bhavan, Public Garden
55) Jhamsingh Temple – Gate Portion
56) Jubilee Hall
57) Kaman Chatta Bazar
58) King Koti Complex, a) Hospital (old), b) Usman Mansion, c) Nazri Bagh.
59) Residency Complex (Women’s College, Koti)
60) Kishan Bagh Temple, Bahadurpura
61) Lakshmi Paper Mart’s Building, James Street
62) Nizamia Observatory, Panjagutta
63) Maharaja Chandulal Temple, Alwal
64) Mahboob Chowk Mosque
65) Mahboob Mansion, Malakpet
66) Malwala Palace – Main Courtyard, Secondary Courtyard & Residential quarters: Charminar
67) Manjhli Begum Ki Haveli, Shali Banda Road
68) Mushk Mahal, Attapur
69) Moghulpura Tombs
70) Mohanlal Malani’s residence, James Street
71) Monty’s Hotel, Parklane, Secunderabad
72) Mosque – near Jhamsingh Temple
73) Moazzam Jahi Market
74) Nanu Bhai G. Shah’s Building, Sultan Bazar
75) Nizam Club, Saifabad
76) Nizam College
77) Osmania Arts College
78) Osmania General Hospital
79) Lady Hydri Club, Basheerbagh
80) Paigah Palace (Vikhar-ul-Umra Palace)
81) Parsi Fire Temple, Secunderabad
82) Prakash Building, Shivajinagar
83) Princess Esin Women’s Educational Centre, Purani Haveli
84) Puranapul bridge
85) Purani Haveli Complex
86) Qila Kohna & Mosque, Saroornagar
87) Raja Bhagwandas Building, Sultan Bazar
88) Shahi Jilu Khana, Gate Portion
89) Shahi Khilwat Khana
90) Sitaram Bagh Temple
91) Spanish Mosque, Begumpet
92) St. George’s Church, Hyderabad
93) St. Mary’s Church, Secunderabad
94) St. John’s Church, Secunderabad
95) St Joseph’s Cathedral, Hyderabad
96) Gate Portion – Shamraj Bahadur
97) Vikhar Manzil
98) Victoria Memorial Orphanage, Saroornagar
99) Victoria Maternity Hospital, Asaf Jahi Road
100) Government Unani Hospital, Charminar
101) Vilayath Manzil, Begumpet Railway Station
102) Homeopathic Hospital
103) Tomb Fakhr-ul-Mulk, Sanathnagar Road
104) Vijay Marie Church, AC Guards
105) Puranmal Samadhi
106) Ritz Hotel (Hill Fort Palace), Adarshnagar
107) D. Lakshmaiah’s residence, Monda Market
108) D. Pentaiah’s residence, Monda Market 109. Sardar Mahal
110) Raza Ali Bunglow, Near Fever Hospital
111) Façade – Baitul Ghous, Moazzam Jahi Market
112) Façade – Hifazath Hussain
113) Goshamal Baradari
114) Prem Chand’s residence, Sardar Patel Road
115) Shyam Rao Chungi’s residence, Padmarao Nagar
116) Dilkusha Guest House, Raj Bhavan Road
117) College of Nursing, Raj Bhavan Road
118) Yousuf Tekhri
119) Khusroo Manzil, A.C.Guards
120) Devdi Ranachand – Ahotichand, Mehdipatnam (Deleted)
121) Panj Mahalla, Lingampally
122) Parwarish Bagh, Lingampally
123) Central Bank Building, Koti
124) Mini Bal Bhavan, Public Garden
125) Taj Mahal hotel (Old Block), Abids
126) Ravi Bar, Troop Bazar (Deleted from list by Government)
127) Hyderabad Central Building Division’s office, Moazzam Jahi Market
128) Roshan Mahal
129) Central Co-operative Training College, Nizam College Road
130) Mahboobia Girls High School & Junior College Madraasa-E-Aliya, Gunfoundry
131) Reddy Hostel, Abids
132) Mahal Wanaparthi
133) A. Majeed Khan’s residence, Purani Haveli
134) Old M.C.H. Office, Darush Shifa
135) Greenlands Guest House, Begumpet
136) Raj Bhavan Old Building
137) St. George’s Grammar School Complex, Abids
138) Old Jail Complex, Monda Market Road
139) Wesley Church, Secunderabad
140) Nampally Sarai, Tipu Khan Saraai Nampally
141) Bhoiguda Kaman, Mangalhaat
142) IAS Officers Association, Greenlands, Begumpet, Hyderabad.
143) St. Mary’s Presbytery (St. Anns School), Secunderabad.
144) Krishna Reddy’s Building, Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad.
145) Heritage well, EFL University, Hyderabad.
Heritage rock formations in Hyderabad and in addition to numerous buildings, INTACH has classified numerous rock formations beneath heritage class.
1. “Bear’s Nose” inside Shilparamam, Madhapur, Hyderabad.
2. “Cliff Rock”, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad.
3. Hillocks around Durgam Cheruvu Lake, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad.
4. “Monster Rock” near Film Nagar, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad.
5. “Obelisk”, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad.
6. “Mushroom Rock” inside the University of Hyderabad Campus, Hyderabad.
7. Rock Park, on Old Bombay Road near Dargah Hussain Shah Wali, Hyderabad.
8. Sentinel Rock, near Moula-Ali, Hyderabad.
9. Rocks at Maula Ali’s Dargah, Moula-Ali, Hyderabad.
10. “Toadstool” next to Blue Cross, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad.